Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fashion Favorite: Crystal Jewelry in Different Shapes


Hello dear readers ♡

Jewelry with crystals is my favorite kind to wear, because I find that crystals affect my mood a lot. They can make it just a little easier to be kind or cheerful, or give you just that energy boost that you need.

Another thing I like about them is that they come in so many different shapes. It makes them easy to adapt to your style. But in addition to that, I feel like the different shapes also affects the energy the crystals radiate.

Here, I'll list some different crystal shapes that I really like and what energy I think they connect with. However, please keep in mind that everyone has a different relationship with their crystals, so for you their vibes might be completely different! These are just my feelings.

Heart-Shaped 




A few years ago I bought a necklace with a rose quartz in the shape of a heart and I've been wearing it almost every day. Apart from the fact that it's super cute and makes me feel like a magical girl from an anime, I also love its soft and peaceful energy. Rose quartz is the stone of love and I think that in the shape of a heart it's even stronger!

But I've seen lots of other crystals in the shape of a heart, too. In my experience they contain the same properties as the crystal normally would, but usually softer and with a more joyful energy. I think they make the wearer look like a princess, prince or fairy from a fairytale.

These are some shops that sell heart jewelry:
♡ HighVibrationsDesign
PositiveMindSo
♡ NandNJewelry
JGBeadedJewelry


Moon Shaped



The moon is a powerful mystical symbol that encourages us to use our intuitive abilities. I think wearing a moon shaped crystal sends out the signal that you're a wise person who trusts in their own inner magic. In addition to that, I believe that moon crystals can help you accept your own shadow side, like the part of the moon that is often hidden from our sight.

When you wear a crystal shaped like a moon, the spiritual abilities the crystal amplifies become even stronger and you become more aware of them. It makes it easier for you connect to the divine qualities within you, helping you realize you're literally made of love and light and you're the very definition of magic.

Here's a list of places where you can buy moon jewelry:
KnottyByChoice
WillowAndMoonDesigns
YouEarthAsh
shopriseandshine

Cross Shaped




The cross is a symbol we usually connect with Jesus Christ. That's why wearing a crystal with this powerful symbol can help you connect more easily with Christ's consciousness, that gentle power to heal people and create miracles for yourself and others. It's a state of mind of complete faith and surrender to a higher plan.


Personally, I feel like the cross symbol can give you enormous emotional strength like Jesus had. At the same time it will help you to be as kind and compassionate as he was. It can give us the courage to follow the plan of the Universe, for the highest good of all, instead of our small human plans. I wear my rose quartz cross necklace almost every day to remind me of Jesus' teachings, so I can stay positive and centered.

Here are some places where you can buy cross jewelry:
Wolf shaped




While this type of crystal can be a bit pricey, I just think it's so magical, so I've been wanting to write about it ever since I first saw them. For some reason I love wolves, though you probably wouldn't expect that from someone who wears pink all the time.

I believe that wearing a wolf necklace can help you enormously with your self-confidence. Wolfs are strong and fearless, walking calmly towards their goals. They know that their place in the pack is important, but they also know their individual worth. They're not afraid to make their voice heard, howling at the moon and everything (not really, but still).

While wolfs usually live in packs, I think that they can also inspire the "lone wolf" within you, meaning that they help you trust in your ability to take care of yourself. Wearing a wolf necklace can remind you to silently walk away from the pack once in a while and reflect on your own wishes and emotions.

Since wolfs are wild and free and follow their own instincts, a wolf shaped crystal also makes you become more aware of your inner guidance and gives you the courage to act on it. Thanks to its strong energy you worry less about the opinion of others so you can calmly follow your own truth instead.

Here's a little list of places where you can buy wolf shaped jewelry:
♡ RockCandyPendants

Point shape




Pointed crystals are probably the most commonly worn out of this list, having been a trend for a while now. Often you'll see them being worn by fashionable people on choker necklaces. So if you are afraid to show people in public your spiritual side, you can wear one of these and pretend it's nothing more than a fashion statement!

A crystal like this concentrates a lot of its energy stream into one point. That's why it provides the wearer with crystal clear focus and intentions. It can help you know exactly what to do to reach your goals. When studying, a pointed crystal can help you concentrate better. In addition, it helps the energy flow more smoothly in your body without it being blocked.

Since point crystals have been a popular fashion point for some time now, there's probably an infinite amount of places to buy them, but here's a small list:
TheBohoMinimalist
7ChakraJewelry
lotusfairy
Sunvsmoon
PeekaBelle


These were just a few of all the different crystal types out there! If you are afraid to show people you like crystals or new age-y stuff, you can simply choose a special shape so other people's attention goes out to that, instead of the fact that it's a crystal. I hope I could show you different ways to be a little bit creative with your spiritual routine and practice. Do you like to wear crystal jewelry?

Wishing you a fantastic week full of magic and happiness,

~Mayte ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

P.S. The silly illustrations in this post were made by me. Feel free to use them, as long as you keep the credit on the image intact. ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ

No comments:

Post a Comment