Monday, February 6, 2017

Virtual Fashion: Fawntastic!

Fawntastic!

This fashion collage was built around a skirt from the Japanese brand MILK. The skirt is radiating vintage vibes, patterned with black and pink Bambi's, some of which are wearing berets or tiaras. This romantic vintage look inspired the rest of the collage. If you click on the picture it will take you to Polyvore, where you can see where all the items are from.

I thought the combination of black and pink in the skirt was very cute, so I decided to echo this color scheme in the rest of the collage. The blouse looks slightly old-fashioned, because of its scalloped lace collar and the pink flower pattern. Like the skirt and blouse, the shoes also have a pink and black pattern, as well as flower motifs on a beige background. What I really like about these shoes is that they kind of look like a collage in themselves, with different matching motifs cut and pasted together. It reminds me of a vintage scrapbook.

As you might have noticed, this outfit also features a reasonable amount of bows: on the shoes, on the stockings and on the bag. With the rest of the accessories I thought I would keep it simple. Just a few hairpins to pin back some strands of hair, some cute earrings and a felt deer pin. They match the deer theme of the skirt. I think the phone case is really cute. It's called "My dear lady deer".


I think this outfit is, in theory, suitable to wear to school, college or a party. While the outfit is a little whimsical and pink, I think it also looks "ladylike". But of course whether it's appropriate depends on how much pinkness and cuteness is acceptable in your environment!

However, in my opinion it's better not to get too hung up on silly social norms anyway, when there aren't any good reasons for them. It's way more fun to wear what you really want.
(❁´◡`❁) 


Thank you so much for reading my post! Do you like clothing with deer patterns? Or do you like other animals more?

Wishing you a very nice day,

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ~Mayte

No comments:

Post a Comment