Sunday, December 11, 2016

Virtual Fashion: Winter Woodland


Winter Woodland

Maybe it's a little weird, but I spend a lot of my free time on Polyvore putting together coordinates with clothes I don't actually own. It would be nice if I could just download them to my real closet! Still, I simply like expressing my creativity like this. I think it's a useful way to practice with fashion. And I would probably have a big problem if I accidentally downloaded that wolf along with it... 

Anyway, this one is inspired by Angelic Pretty's Classic Fairy Tales. I thought a capelet would look really cute with it, because the jumper skirt reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood, with the woodland creatures and red details in the print. The bag is from a TaoBao store called ENSSO原创女包, that sells tons of other adorable bags. 

I thought that the blouse and socks would look cute with the bag, because of the flowers and the cream colors. For the hair accessories I wasn't sure what to do, so I simply included a variety of options, my favorite being the deer antler headband. 

The picture of the girl dressed in mori kei inspired me so much. I love the orange tones in her lipstick and blush and the shape of her eyebrows. I personally think the hairstyle is very creative and cute as well. Do you think this makeup and hairstyle would work with the coordinate?

I added the wolf in the picture because I like the concept of "the princess becoming friends with the dragon". In this case, Little Red Riding Hood has a wolf friend. It's also inspired by Margarita Kareva's beautiful photography. If you would accidentally downloaded a real wolf in the future, would you want to become friends with it?


Thank you for reading my post! If you have any advice, don't be afraid to let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment